The Damage Prevention Plan (DPP) involves providing all necessary information to contractors, governmental bodies, residential users and all those who carry out digging work, so that they can work as safely as possible.
Contact us if you are about to do any digging work:
- Planting or removing trees, bins or posts.
- Replacing pipes or connecting sewers.
- Paving, storm drain and sewer work.
- Road infrastructure work.
- Repairs to services networks such as internet, cable, water, etc.
- Any other type of digging.
What you need to dig safely
- Request natural gas pipe location schematics, free of charge, at Camuzzi commercial offices or calling 0810-555-3698.
- Follow the instructions provided with the natural gas installation location schematics.
- Seek advice on methods for locating and temporarily signposting natural gas installations.
- Should you detect third parties carrying out work with mechanical diggers, call Camuzzi’s emergency telephone numbers immediately. This will help prevent potential accidents.
- Carry out prior probes to locate gas installations, using manual tools, and contact someone from the company to witness these probes.
- In areas deemed “critical” (gas pipelines, feeder branches and installations that due to their characteristics are defined as dangerous) leave the probes to be carried out exclusively by Camuzzi or under supervision from our staff.
In the event of broken installations, displaced pipes or natural gas leaks, call the emergency numbers for Camuzzi Gas Pampeana (0810-666-0810 or 0800-666-0810) or Camuzzi Gas del Sur (0810-999-0810 or 0800-999-0810) as appropriate.